Wednesday, November 12, 2008

New Experience

Blogging is a new experience.

It has always been easy for me to journal my negative emotions and experiences. My goal here is to journal positive emotions and experiences. That is not to say there will be no honest negativity here.

Being a verbal person makes it more difficult for me to write. It is always easier to talk. However, there is much to share about life, thoughts, ideas, issues, the world, faith. Maybe this is the easiest and best place to share 62 years of thinking and living.

We will see where this goes.......

4 comments:

Kristin B said...

Mom, this is great for you. I can not wait to read all of your thoughts......yeah for you! I love you.

nateinbg said...

I'm looking forward to hearing your stories and listening to your heart!

Joy said...

This is awesome. Hope to visit you here now and again. Love you!

Unknown said...

I am happy to be invited to join your blog! It will be great to get to know you better!!